Online training to promote labour and social integration of young women migrants
Join WIN project and train yourself on the most demanded personal and professional skills in the labour market, promoting labour market insertion and social integration in the medium and long term.
For migrant women from 18 to 29 years old
Certificate of achievement
What will you learn in this course?
- You will get to know the working and social environment of your host country: geography, history, welfare system, how to learn the language, employment, housing...
- You will improve your basic digital skills to meet the current demand of companies.
- You will learn the basics about cybersecurity, to know the risks and minimize them, to know how to identify, prevent and act taking advantage of all the opportunities offered by technology.
Learn at your own pace and from wherever you want. With our online methodology you are the one who decides when and how to prepare. You will have access to the e-learning platform 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and you will have the support and mentoring of a tutor who will be in constant contact with you to answer any questions and advise you during the job search process. At the end of the training, you will receive a diploma certifying that you have successfully completed the course.
- General information about Latvia
- Identification documents in Latvia
- Rights, obligations and duties of persons residing in Latvia
- State holidays
- History of Latvia
- Rights and obligations of an asylum seeker
- Health care
- Social security network
- Social assistance system
- Learning Spanish
- Employment and job search
- Looking for an apartment: the housing market
- Non-discrimination and equal opportunity
- Banks and currency exchange
- Leisure and free time
- Climate and weather in Latvia
- Traffic regulations in Latvia
- Telephone, Post and Internet
- Where to call in case of emergency
- What are digital skills?
- What is the importance of digital skills?
- Digital tools
- Hypertextuality and muiltimodality
- Reflective thinking
- Intervening responsibly, safety and ethics in digital environments
- Introduction to cybersecurity
- Security: what techniques can hackers use?
- Types of phishing
- Interacting with the digital environment securely
- Summary - Cybersecurity Decalogue
Book your place